XII International Conference "Intelligent Systems and Computer Science" Abstract submission form
Extended abstracts submitted to the Conference must comply with the following guidelines:
- The abstracts are submitted in LaTeX format. Support for other formats will be added later.
- The abstracts must be up to 4 pages long.
- The main TeX file must be named main.tex. Please use the following preamble. Prior to compiling submitted abstracts preambles provided by the authors will be replaced with the standard one.
- Bibliography must be formatted using amsbib package (article with examples of use)
- We recommend to use PGF/TikZ packages to draw figures. All figures must be grayscale. Detailed instructions, short article.
- A short (up to one or two paragraphs) abstract and keywords must be placed in the separate file annotation_eng.tex.
- Information about the authors must be placed in the separate file authors.tex.
- Full information about the authors must be placed in the separate file authors_info.txt.
This file must include full names, affiliation, position, academic degrees and titles (if any),
contact phones (with city and country code), e-mail, postal address,
full name of scientific supervisors (for students)
and section of the Conference (one from the list
- Mathematics and Computer Science;
- Big Data Mining;
- Natural Language Processing;
- Artificial Neural Networks and Machine Intelligence;
- Intelligent Control, Robotic and Biomechatronic Systems;
- Neuromorphic Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Systems;
- Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence and Neural Interface Technologies, including a separate subsection on Artificial Intelligence in Education;
- Knowledge Representation and Automated Reasoning.
- All files must be placed into a single zip archive. Download the example.
- Please check that the design of the extended abstract matches the design of the example (download the example).
If you have any problems with sending a theses, write to the e-mail ioberger at ya.ru.