The procedure for submission, reviewing and publishing articles sent to the editorial office of the reviewed publication
Articles are submitted by authors by filling out a form at http://intsysjournal.org/en/generator_form and then placed on a first-come, first-served basis. If the results of the review are positive, then the article is placed in the queue for publication. The terms of reviewing and publishing can vary from 3 to 6 months, depending on the content of the editorial portfolio. In case of a negative review, the article is sent to another expert, and if again the review is negative, then the author is informed about the refusal to publish. At the request of the author, he may be sent a reasoned opinion on the refusal to publish. If the opinions of the experts differ, then the question is submitted to the meeting of the editorial board, which makes the final decision.
Information for authors of publications in the journal "Intelligent Systems. Theory and Applications"
In accordance with the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation for publications included in the list of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of Doctor and Candidate of Sciences can be published, articles in the journal "Intellectual Systems. Theory and Applications" are provided by the authors in in the following form:
- Articles typed in the LATEX package are provided for download via the WEB-form http://intsysjournal.org/en/generator_form.
- The article is accompanied by files containing the title of the article in Russian and English, annotation in Russian and English (no more than 50 words), a list of keywords in Russian and English (no more than 20 words), information about the authors: first name, middle name and family name, place of work, position, academic degree and / or title (if any), contact phones (with city and country codes), e-mail, postal address with city code (home or business).
- References are drawn up in a unified format established by the Russian Science Citation Index system.
- The authors (including graduate students of higher educational institutions) of articles recommended for publication in the journal “Intelligent Systems. Theory and Applications”, are not charged any fee for publication of articles. Reprints of articles are not provided to authors. The journal is distributed by subscription, copies of the journal are sent to subscribers by cash on delivery. The terms of subscription are published in the NTI Rospechat catalog, journal index 64559.
- Access to the electronic version of the last published issue is carried out through the National Electronic Library "Russian Science Citation Index". Previously published issues are posted on the website http://intsysjournal.org/en/home and are free to access. The abstracts of all published articles will also be posted there.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Specified when registering the names and addresses will be used solely for technical purposes of a contact with the Author or reviewers (editors) when preparing the article for publication. Private data will not be shared with other individuals and organizations.
The authors of articles, recommended for publication in the journal “Intelligent Systems. Theory and Applications”, are not charged any fee for publication of articles.