1) The article must be zipped in .zip along with all images and connected documents;
2) The main TeX file must be called main.tex;
3) Text files must be in UTF-8 encoding;
4) Annotation in Russian for the article (along with keywords) should be placed in a separate file annotation_rus.tex;
5) An abstract in English for the article (together with keywords) should be placed in a separate file annotation_eng.tex;
6) Information about authors in Russian and English should be placed in a separate file authors.tex;
7) Full information about authors should be placed in a separate file authors_info.txt. This file must contain the following information: full name, place of work, position, academic degree and title (if any), contact phones (with city and country codes), e-mail, postal address with city code (home or business), for undergraduate and graduate students must indicate the full name of scientific adviser.
8) It is recommended to use the following LaTeX version when formatting an article: TeX 3.14159265 (TeX Live 2016 / Debian) (Website: http://www.tug.org/texlive/)
9) Pictures should only be black and white, not color!
1) When compiling files, the user preamble will be ignored;
2) .sty files are not currently supported;
3) The amsbib.sty package is used to format the bibliography (article with examples of use);
4) To insert images, use the PGF / TikZ package (detailed instructions, short article).
An example of a valid archive: Example
Preamble used: Preamble
An example of a correctly generated article, be sure to check your article against this example: PDF
If you have any problems with sending an article, write to the e-mail ioberger at ya.ru.